Friday, June 1, 2012

I'm Coming Back!!! (For a Day)


On Saturday June 30th I will be in Cambridge/ Boston for ONE DAY!!! I am going to be doing a bunch of photo sessions so let me know if you are interested. I will be shooting at TWO locations.

Sitting Fee is $150 which includes a fully edited disk of 20+ images in color, bw, and vintage.

In the morning till afternoon, I will be at my urban setting found here
These are my available times for that location:


11:00 am Burke
12:30 pm Gentrys
2:00 pm Hyde

In the early evening, I will be capturing Boston City images here
These are my available times for that location:

4:00 pm Sharp
5:30 pm Byrne
7:00 pm Wangsgard

Email me or leave a comment if you want to be on the schedule.

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HAS MESSAGED ME ABOUT SESSIONS! I AM NOW ALL BOOKED UP. IF YOU ARE STILL INTERESTED AND NOT ON MY LIST, LET ME KNOW. I MIGHT BE ABLE TO MAKE OTHER ARRANGEMENTS IF ENOUGH PEOPLE ARE IN NEED OF PORTRAITS.

No comments: