Thursday, January 5, 2012

Forget the Mustard and Ketchup!

I am going to be "Ketching up" on lots of family session uploads from the fall. I can't believe I haven't had the time to gush over all the awesome families I had the chance to work with in 2011. Here are the Hogans in New Hampshire. It was such a treat to work with such a great family. They made having four kids look easy!




 

Also, check out how cute their Christmas card turned out. Our in house illustrator and designed helped us to customize the Hogan's family card. you can't tell on here, but they chose a pearl finish for the card. It turned out beautifully. If you are interested in customizing holiday cards or baby announcements, please email me. We would love to work with you! tereseplant(@)gmail(dot)com



1 comment:

allegra said...

Whoa, small world! I totally know her. She went to my high school. Same grade even. Cute kids!! LOVED the card and pics...good job Terese!