Saturday, October 2, 2010

The Stone Family 2010

We learned many things in this photo session:
1) mosquitoes are still around, even though it's FALL! (I guess they didn't get the memo)
2) A very ominous abandoned parking lot off the freeway can make the most CHARMING family photo spot,
3) sometimes getting ready for a photograph can make the BEST photograph.
4) I really love it when a client emails me for styling advice. If you have questions on what to wear, lay them on me! I can show you lots of examples to fit your style needs.
5) I need to replenish my prize bag for the kiddos this fall! Man, every kid deserves a prize after a photo session. I am indebted to these little guys for making my portfolio *sparkle*. ---also, maybe I should make a prize bag for husbands? :)

Bugs are soo annoying, but don't they bounce the light well?:

6 comments:

Kera said...

Wow! Those are some really amazing pictures. Fabulous job! My faves are the piles-of-family ones at the end. A perfect portrait of real family life!

Fancy Nancy said...

Terese,
You are a master photographer. Your subjects are pretty great too! Lovely work!

Fancy Nancy said...

Terese,
You are a master photographer. Your subjects are pretty great too! Lovely work!

Mary Ann said...

Breathtaking! Terese, you have a rare talent. Who would have thought the site you chose would be so perfect? And where did you find that happy, happy family? Thank you!

Mary Ann said...

Breathtaking! Terese, your talent is a blessing. Who would have thought that site would be perfect? And what a happy happy family. Thank you!

Kelsy and Brad said...

What beautiful pictures! And what a beautiful family!